Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cybersecurity is one of the fastest growing industries in the digital economy. Already many individuals and firms are looking for ways to retain their privacy and communicate with confidence in a world of ubiquitous surveillance.
In How To Encrypt With PGP we will show you not only how to use open-source, freely available tools to protect your sensitive information, but how to sign, verify, and encrypt email correspondence with your contacts in order to create a layer of security when exchanging messages online. This is a technology protocol that was originally developed in 1991, but is becoming an industry standard for information security specialists and cryptographers interested in retaining their privacy.
Learn how to sign, verify, and encrypt emails and text documents using PGP.
The length of the course is between 8 – 14 hours and can be taken at a moderate pace. The course is self-paced, meaning the student can proceed at the rate they wish without a hard deadline for completion. The materials contained are intended for an intermediate audience.
- Course materials are accessible on desktop and mobile devices
- It can be taken at any time and at the student’s desired pace
- Support forum is accessible to registered students
Recommended skills prior to taking this course
- Intermediate understanding of cryptography and computer encryption protocols
- Basic use of linux command line tools
- Willingness to challenge existing beliefs and assumptions