Diginomics takes the privacy of its users seriously. Diginomics has adopted information management guidelines for our customer relationships designed to respect the privacy and preferences of our users.
What Type of Information Does Diginomics Collect?
Personal information collected by Diginomics may include:
- Name, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Financial account information, such as credit card number and other payment information. Please note, we do not retain credit card information.
We may also collect information about you such as:
- If you create an account – your username, password, and other demographic information that you provide.
- If you purchase from Diginomics – what you buy, and how frequently you buy.
- If you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways – demographics information that you provide and information about subjects that may interest you.
Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our site or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon. We may also use Local Shared Objects (Flash cookies).
Diginomics may also collect aggregated or anonymized usage data that does not personally identify you.
How Does Diginomics Use Information About You?
- Diginomics may use the information we gather to allow us to process orders, registrations, and customer service inquiries.
- Communicate with you about your orders, purchases, accounts, and requests for information.
- Provide you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information).
Does Diginomics Share Personal Information With Third Parties?
We do not disclose your personal information except in the limited circumstances described here. We sometimes work with advertisers or other third parties to serve ads targeted to your interests, or to collect data for conversion tracking (that is, what actions you take after you click on an ad).
We retain the email addresses of those who send us email, who purchase goods and services via our website, who register for access to our site, and who subscribe to our email newsletters. We do not disclose these email addresses to third parties.
Users can opt out of interest-based advertising at any time via our disclaimer found at the bottom of each email.
We do use aggregated information (that is, data about our customers or users that is anonymized so that no one is individually identified), to allow us to audit site usage, create marketing profiles, manage our relationship with advertisers, and to provide support services to us.
How is Personal Information Secured?
Diginomics maintains appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
While we take these steps to protect your personal information as much as we reasonably can, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network, or any storage of data, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
What Choices Does Diginomics Offer About Personal Information?
Diginomics offers choices for you to update your personal information and the way we communicate with you.
If you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you transactional based communications such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
Questions and Feedback